Who they are:
2M Creative is a Melbourne based design practice known for delivering creative, detailed and high-quality solutions. Working primarily within the retail and hospitality industries, 2M are proficient in delivering successful commercial projects of varying scale and budget. The team have been directly involved in the design, construction and operational delivery of various retail, hospitality and commercial office refurbishments and fit-outs.
What they do:
2M offer a range of services including:
- Management of projects from design conception through to completed build to ensure the project runs on time, within scope and within budget.
- Determining the objectives and constraints of a design brief through consultation with clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Research and analysis of current design trends, as well as functional, spatial, safety and operational requirements.
- Creative design generation and communication of concepts through 3D computer-generated renders, sketches, plans and mood boards.
- Producing detailed design documentation for approval and construction.
- Coordinating the tendering process, including briefing and appointment of required builders, trades and suppliers.
- The appointment and management of relevant consultants, including engineers and building surveyors.
- Quality control throughout the build process to ensure the project is delivered as specified and at the highest quality.
Why they’re different:
Consisting of a diverse team of individuals, 2M Creative’s clients benefit from a broad range of skills and experience encompassing interior design and architecture, industrial design, graphic design, styling, project and event management. The team embrace a collaborative approach to design, drawing upon varied interests and knowledge, with an emphasis on client involvement. This ensures each project is unique in style and best meets our individual client’s needs.
2M Creative offer a highly personalized and dedicated service, and are committed to building strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders. They tailor their approach to meet the individual needs of each project and place great importance on delivering at the highest quality, on time and on budget. The team take pride in their ability to value engineer projects to guarantee cost-effective solutions without compromising design intent.
- Lack of communication and clarity from previous financial advisor
- Messy and overly complicated accounting systems/structure as a result of bad advice
- Lack of initiative in tax reduction strategies
- Lack of future business & tax planning
- Establish easily accessible lines of communication
- Simplified the accounting and business structure
- Offered immediate tax reduction strategies
- Switched our accounting software from MYOB to Xero to help streamline the accounting process
- Constant communication on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to address the current period(s) and plan for the next
- Constantly finding new solutions to benefit our cashflow and minimize tax
“Partnering with Future Advisory for our accounting and financial planning has been, without a doubt, one of the best moves we have made as a company.
Future Advisory instantly identified the issues in our structures and systems, that were created as a result of poor guidance from our previous advisor, and offered immediate solutions to address these issues. Communication is clearly a key value for Future Advisory, who are in constant contact with us to discuss our current position whilst always planning for the future months/years. Everything is explained in layman’s terms and we receive prompt responses to any queries we have.
As a result of our partnership with Future Advisory we now have a greater understanding of our finances, systems and options. We are better prepared approaching BAS/EOFY tax time, and no longer have any unwelcome surprises. Having a competent financial advisor taking care of our accounts and looking out for our best interests has enabled us to focus more on growing our business.”