A comprehensive Individual Tax Return Checklist
We’re already at the EOFY and with that comes a scramble for individual tax return appointments with everyone understandably keen to see that return hit their bank account.
Tax Return Checklists
Bookings are now open – but before your appointment, here are the checklists you need to read and action:
- Individual tax return checklist
- Motor vehicle checklist
- Rental property checklist
- Sole trader checklist
If you work from home, here are two more resources to be across. The WFH diary is non-negotiable and must be filled out before we see each other.
Appointment process to address your tax return
Now you’re across the admin bits, here’s what you need to know about booking the appointment:
- Book an appointment: Jump on our website to secure your Tax Appointment – it’s a quick & simple process
- Check out your email: Once you’ve booked your appointment, you’ll receive a confirmation email which will contain links to our Tax Return checklists (the same as above). Please take the time to review the checklists, as applicable to you, so you can prepare everything necessary prior to your appointment
- Accept our Terms of Engagement: Please ensure you follow the link contained within your Appointment confirmation email to read and accept our terms. This is a MUST prior to your appointment
- Email us your documents: Compile any relevant information and documents and email them through to our A-Team ([email protected]). We will then ensure everything is on your file ready for your return to be prepared. Please email through your documents at least two days prior to your appointment
- Update us if any changes: Have a think about whether any of your personal details have changed. Notify us ASAP if you have moved home, have a new contact phone number or you’ve changed your bank account details. These are all important details which we need to keep up to date on our system and with the ATO
Questions? You know where to find us.