Are you a technical expert in the accounting field, looking to grow with a futuristic team? Senior Accountants are responsible for delivering complex accounting results and supporting the Manager in reviewing the work of the other, less experienced team members. It’s a mentor AND mentee situation; the best of both worlds.
- Be responsible for running your own work/job report
- Support Manager by completing required tasks
- Process high level / complicated accountancy work
- Write letters of advice
- Prepare detailed Financial Statements and Tax Returns for large groups and complex companies and tax structures
- Assist in developing junior team members
- Respond to large / complicated client queries without going to your Manager
- Recognise deficiencies in technical skills of team members and work with your Manager to implement appropriate training
- Analysing client structure and providing advice where changes are recommended, working with our admin team for set up of any new entities
- Review group financial statements and tax returns and provide feedback to the team, and communicate to Directors where additional assistance is required to support a well functioning team
- Attending VCFO meetings and management reporting meetings
- Manage and track weekly utilisation (Workflow Capacity Spreadsheet)
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes. We want to hear your ideas and thoughts!
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed
Join our team
Keen to step into your Future? We’d love to hear from you.
Attach your CV here, otherwise email at [email protected]